Wednesday 26 December 2012

Aden + Anais



Hello.

Dulu when I was pregnant, I really wanted to buy this!! But too bad, hubs told me they're too expensive. End up, I bought pureen punya napkin. But, kain kecik sangat. Asal bedung rayyan je, tangan dah terkeluar lah. Ape lah.

Paling murah boleh dapat kt mothercare during their sale pun around 100+. Below 101 lah. And now, Im selling them for you people. Its too late for me to use these to swaddle rayyan since he's big already. Tapi boleh lah nak cover stroller, car seat dia ke. Buat tutup kepala from car to mall ke if hujan rintik rintik.

So, Im helping out mommy to be outhere yang nak beli these muslin collection by Aden + Anais. Its a Pre Order items and imported from aussie.




Aden + Anais Classic Muslin Collections
More at Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?