Tuesday 12 February 2013

My Worries

Hello.

I kept thinking these and that. All matters keep lingering in my mind. And I dont know which I should focus first.

My Master. Yes. I had this feeling telling me that I'm going to extend a year. That's it. I'll make sure by end of 2013 I'll have my viva. And, I need to get back to work. To be in academic line or back to industrial line? Kadang kadang rindu dengan kerja yang lasak dan mencabar. I was in high voltage engineering background for almost 3 years and now I let myself rest from those field to focus on my family and master.

Susah okey nak re-coding c programming ni. Kadang-kadang rasa nak convert from research to coursework. It is not easy to focus for research if you have a child and family need to take care of. Actually aku je la kot yg rasa susah. Maybe low determination. Orang lain elok je. But nak sambung ke PhD is a NO. Not now. But if in academic line with Master qualification, memang tak naik la jawatan dan gred. Pening kan fikir pasal future with money to fork out for living expenses. If only daun dkt pokok boleh di jadikan duit. Petik je kat mana2 pokok. Dreamingggggggggg.

2nd. My son. Someone is going to take care of him bulan 5 ni. I dont know how should I response to this.? Happy? Ok lah, at least boleh pergi office everyday and settle things faster than usual. Sad? Yes. Sebab all this while since he's born, aku yang jaga dia sampai lah dia nak masuk 8 bln ni. Even nak pergi office yang aku boleh balik awal as I wish when but still, I can't stop thinking of my son for every seconds! Abah dia kata, mama saja propa padahal ar rayyan okey je if we left him with my mom & dad. IF we leave him dgn my parents of course I am not worry that much lah. But with someone yang Im not really close memang risau. Tambah pulak ar rayyan dah makin banyak perangai. Kadang-kadang dia merengek with no reasons. If pandai amek hati dia, diam lah dia, gelak tawa je. Kdg2 dia mengamuk sampai kan rasa letih nk take over. I dont know tahap mana sabar org tu dengan ar rayyan nanti. Hope she can handles my dearly son.

Or maybe I just think too much sampaikan rasa nk stop master and need to get a new job BUT dah halfway dah mak jemah oi. Bak kata lisa, master can wait. Anak cannot wait. Yes true. Tapiiiiiiiii, if my master wait for me for a long time, my allowance ada limit. Lepas tu? Huhuhuhuhuhu. Think! Think! Bumi Allah ni luas untuk cari rezeki.

Ok lah. Cukup2 lah tu.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly i mmg xtau sgt procedure or process psl master or phd ni.eventho close frens ade yg smbg ke thp tu tp i xtye pn hehe. So i assume academic line lg best kot ek dr industrial? Jd lecturer la alia hehe. Mandai je nasihat kannn. Eh spe jg rayyan? If ur parents less worries la hehe. If org lain tu yg risau.mcm i... huhu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. academic line i rs yg bestnye mcm ada byk masa for family compared if i keje industrial. but nk ajar anak org is kind of big responsible jgk. i pn dh confuse. if husband i kayaaaaaa i nk jd housewife je. haha.

      ada bibik yg jaga i dgn rayyan ms pantang will take care of him. not that long lah. maybe smpi ujung thn je. next year atok dia plak take over. kuikuikui. but still kena risau. anything could happen kan.

      Delete
    2. haha. academic line i rs yg bestnye mcm ada byk masa for family compared if i keje industrial. but nk ajar anak org is kind of big responsible jgk. i pn dh confuse. if husband i kayaaaaaa i nk jd housewife je. haha.

      ada bibik yg jaga i dgn rayyan ms pantang will take care of him. not that long lah. maybe smpi ujung thn je. next year atok dia plak take over. kuikuikui. but still kena risau. anything could happen kan.

      Delete

Got something to say?